ABOUT NATA 2017
- List of Architectural colleges offering B.Arch in Gujarat through Nata
- Nata Mock General Aptitude Test Papers
- National Institute for Advanced Studies in Architecture ( NIASA )
- List of Top Architecture Colleges in India
- List of Top Design Colleges in India
- Mosaic Nata You Tube Links
- Council Of Architecture
INFORMATION ABOUT NATA 2017
Full form of Nata - National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
NATA 2017 will be conducted as one day examination ie. Nata paper based Test 2017 or as Nata Offline Test 2017 all over the country on 16th April 2017 ( Sunday )
The Council of Architecture (COA) conducts National Aptitude Test in Architecture ( NATA ) to measure the aptitude of the applicant for admission to First year of five year B.Arch Degree at all recognized institutions all over India. By conducting NATA, COA provides a single scheme of examination to hold aptitude test & facilitate prospective students from all over India to apply for admission in architecture seats in Institutions & colleges spread across India. Nata is being conducted by COA since 2006. Nata ascertains the candidate's aptitude in the following fields:
- Drawing and Observation Skills
- Aesthetic Sensitivity
- Sense of Proportion
- Critical Thinking Ability
Schedule of Examination
|Date & Time for Nata Exam||Subjects||Marks Alloted||Time Duration|
16th April 2017 ( Sunday )
11 am to 2 pm
Grand Total of 200 marks
Mathematics ( MCQ )
General Aptitude ( MCQ )
20 X 2 = 40 Marks (OMR Based)
40 X 2 = 80 Marks (OMR Based)
|First 90 Minutes|
|Drawing ( Two Sets )||40 X 2 = Total 80 Marks||Last 90 Minutes|
Evaluation and Results
Answers are to be marked on OMR sheet for Mathematics and General Aptitude Test.
Drawing Tests will be evaluated by more than one examiner and marks are to be averaged.
The Results will be available in three formats:
- Marks available out of 200 in each format.
- Merit Listing - unique based on marks and tie breaking rules.
- Percentile score based on merit listing.
Qualifying rules for Nata would be based on the following:
- Minimum 25% secured in MCQ Section ( Mathematics and General Aptitude Test ) ie. 30 out of 120.
- Minimum 25% secured in Drawing Section ie. 20 out of 80.
- Overall qualifying marks ( out of 200 ) would be based on post - exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.
NATA (B.Arch - ARCHITECTURE ) EXAMS
Key Changes in Nata Exam 2017 pattern
|1.||Test Type||Online Test and Drawing Test||Paper Based Offline Test|
|2.||Date of Examination||Can be given on any working day in the time period allocated by COA||One day Examination all over the country to be held on 16th April 2017|
Council Of Architecture
Core - 6A, Ist Floor,India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
Nata Website: www.nata.in
For latest NATA updates please visit the website http://www.nata.in