ELIGIBILITY FOR JEE Main B.Arch (Paper 2) 2018
JEE B.Arch Entrance Exams are held in the month of April every year. The application process for JEE B.Arch 2018 will start in the month of November - December. The official notification for JEE B.Arch entrance 2018 is still awaited. The information for JEE B.Arch Entrance Exams according to last years notification are as follows:
Eligibility for appearing in JEE Main B.Arch (Paper 2) 2017 ?
Date Of Birth - Only those Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1992 are eligible. In case of Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Persons with Disabilities ( PwD ) candidates, upper age limit is relaxable by five years.
Year Of Passing Qualifying Examination ( QE ) - Only those candidates who have passed their Class XII Exam / other qualifying examination in 2015 or 2016; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any other qualifying examination in 2017 are eligible to appear in JEE Main B.Arch (Paper 2) - 2017
Number of Subjects in the Qualifying Examination ( QE ) - Only those candidates who have taken at least five subjects in Class XII Exam / other qualifying examination are eligible to appear in JEE Main B.Arch (Paper 2) - 2017
Number Of Attempts - The Number Of Attempts which a candidate can avail at JEE Main B.Arch (Paper 2) shall be limited to three.
Qualifying exams for JEE Main B.Arch (Paper 2)
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central / state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- H.S.C. vocational examination. [ Only for Admission to IITs]
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3 year duration. [ Only for Admission to IITs]
- Any Public School / Board / University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ).
- General Certificate Education ( GCE ) examination ( London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka ) at the Advanced ( A ) level. ( Only for Admission to IITs ).
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office , Geneva ( Only for Admission to IITs ).
In case the relevant QE is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public ( Board or Pre-University ) examination at an earlier level. ( Only for Admission to IITs ).
For updated information about JEE (B.Arch) please visit www.jeemain.nic.in/