NIFT APPLICATION FORM 2017
HOW TO FILL NIFT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2017
Candidates can fill the online application forms at https://applyadmission.net/nift2017The website can also be accessed through " Admission 2017 - Apply Now! banner on NIFT official website homepage. Application forms can only be filled in English.
STEP BY STEP PROCESS
1. Create Login by providing the following details:
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Are you a person with disability
- Email - ID
- Re-enter Email ID
- Programme Type
- Programme Applied for
- Verification Code
You should have a valid Email ID before you create login.
The Email ID and date of birth you enter here will be used to login to website to fill the online registration form.
Information once filled for login cannot be changed later.
2. Now proceed to Login
(a) Fill The online Application Form - Fill all the information correctly and click the save button. You can edit the details later after logging in to your account.
(b) Upload the Photo and Signature Images
- The photograph should be in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The size of the photograph should not be more than 50 kb.
- It should be recent passport size colour picture of the applicant.
- The background of the photograph should be light in colour, preferably white, with no harsh shadows.
- Applicants who wear glasses, should make sure that eyes can be clearly seen with no reflections. Dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Both ears shold be clearly visible.
- Caps, hats are not allowed. Religious headgear is acceptable but it should not cover your face.
- For uploading the signature, first sign with a black ink pen on white paper.
- Scan only the signature area ensuring that the size should not be more than 50 kb.
- The scanned file should be in .jpg or .jpeg format.
(c) Make Payment
Application Fee for General/OBC (Non-Creamy) Category: Rs.1500/-
Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PHP Category : Rs.750/-
Mode of Payment for Application Fees : Credit Cards/Debit Cards and Demand Draft
(1) Credit Cards /Debit Cards
Payment of application fee can be made through credit cards / debit cards. The Bank and transaction charges on the application fee will be borne by the applicant.
(2) Bank Demand Draft issued in favour of "NIFT HO" payable at New Delhi.
Payment of application fee can be made through Bank Demand Draft issued in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi. The details of the Demand Draft are to be filled in the online application form. Candidates are advised to check the following details carefully before sending the Demand Draft.
DD made in favour of “NIFT HO” ,
Amount of Demand Draft as applicable i.e. Rs 1500/- in case of GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates and Rs.750/- in case of SC/ST/PHP candidates.
Applicants are advised to keep a print out /photocopy of Application Form and Demand Draft for further reference along with proof of payment.
Name, Date, Amount & Signature of the issuing authority on the Demand Draft. Candidates applying through Demand Draft are required to send the printout of the Application Form, duly completed in all respect, along with Demand Draft on the following address:
Project Manager - CMS
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
(d) Print Application Form
The Online Application Process is complete now.
3. Check the Status of your Application
4. Download the Admit Card
Note: For latest NIFT updates please visit the website http://www.nift.ac.in/