Architecture & Design Education
Last year Cut offs … Results… Second Phase…. Interviews….Group Discussions…..Counselling Sessions – Examination fever is on …As if the summer heat was not enough. This time of the year usually makes parents & students equally nervous about the outcome of lengthy admission procedures.
Quite a lot is happening on the admission front. Lets do a quick recall :
- MIT, Pune: Studio Test & Situation Test rounds are complete for almost all the streams and the results are out. MIT is also offering Management seats, but the fees is quite high.
- UCEED Examination held on May 31st , 2015 , Answer Key to be out on June 2nd , 2015 – 17:00
- NIFT B.Design Final Results are out ! Though the marks awarded to the students are quite in detail, it misses a crucial point. There is no mention whether the student is provisionally shortlisted or not – It has left many students quite confused. It will take about another month for Counselling rounds to complete. Final Results for M.Des / MFM & MFT are also out. Meanwhile NIFT cut off list 2014 is out for all the streams. You can find the pdf in the admission section of NIFT downloads.
- NID Vijaywada DAT will be conducted on June 14th , 2015.
- NATA 2015 is being conducted all over India. ACPC Architecture cut off list 2014 is out for all colleges in Gujarat for all categories. But Gujarat ACPC forms for Architecture Admissions 2015 are eagerly awaited.
- So are CEPT Application Forms 2015 for CEPT SID & CEPT SBST , which are normally out by this time.
- APIED SIDET Interior Design forms are out, and exams are earlier than usual - June 20th , 2015
- Navrachna Interior Design exams are on July 2 followed by a personal interview on July 3.
- Symbiosis second round is in first week of June, 2015.
So, lots of excitement & decision making, happening in the coming months. Good Luck with securing your seat in the college of your dreams. All the Best !
Watch this space for more admission related news.