How to prepare for Nata in 1 month
Updated: July 23, 2020
Are you planning to attempt the upcoming Nata exam?
Thinking of Self Preparation?
More to Explore...
With only 1 Month in hand......too little time to explore the syllabus on your own.
What you need is Professional Help. We at MOSAIC have come up with 3 options to prepare in this short time:
OPTION 1: NATA eBOOK
Instant Downloadable Material
- Exhaustive Material Compiled in 16 eBooks
- Instant Download on Registration
- Saves Delivery Time
- Light on your Pocket
- Environment Friendly
- Order Now!
OPTION 2: NATA STUDY MATERIAL
This material is self sufficient & designed for 30 Day Nata Preparation.
- Contains 16 Books + CD: Covers full syllabus for Nata Mathematics, General Aptitude & Drawing Test.
- Includes Solved Mock Test + Previous Years Papers of Nata
- Prepared by Expert Faculties backed by 10 years of Mosaic Experience.
- Updated Material designed according to the latest pattern.
- Doorstep Delivery across India.
- Prepare from the comforts of your Home
- Easy on your Pocket!
- Order NOW!
OPTION 3: NATA ONLINE VIDEO COACHING
- Online Video Coaching by experts.
- Engaging Video Lessons, Rich Animations for better learning & retention.
- No Delivery Time. Instant Downloadable Videos
- Works on both Mobile Phone & Tablet having Android Version above 4.4.2.
- Once downloaded, no internet connectivity required to access videos & learning material.
- Order Now!
About the Author: Anu Handa is an Interior Designer, DIY Artist, Co-Founder and Educator at Mosaic Institute of Design. She has been the lead blogpost writer at www.mosaicdesigns.in since 2009. Her educational background in Interior Design, Urban Planning and the English Language has given her a broad base to cover a range of topics in her articles. Anu has spent 15+ years training Design & B.Arch Aspirants for entrance exams.
Passionate about Design Education, she’s briefly worked with Annamalai University as a paper setter for Design Exams. Likes to write about Design, Architecture and related fields, on online platforms like Quora. Aims at challenging the conventional & age old teaching methodology.
Comments ( 0 )
Login to create a comment