JEE Mains Paper 2 B.Plan Mock Test
Updated: June 21, 2020
Here we present JEE Mains Papers 2 Sample Papers 2020. Attempting these papers will help you improve your score and get a good rank in JEE B.Plan.
1. In 2015, which city saw the worst floods in last 100 years ?
Free Download Links:
2. Match the following
(a) p-3, q-1, r-2, s-4
(b) p-3, q-4, r-2, s-1
(c) q-3, p-1, s-2, r-4
(d) q-4, p-2, s-1, r-3
3. What should be the minimum width of a stairway in an educational building?
(a) 1.2 mts
(b) 1.5 mts
(c) 1 mts
(d) 1.8 mts
4. Find the city which has its master plan laid out in the form of a galaxy?
5. What is an intermediate floor between two floors overlooking a floor beneath?
(a) Ground Floor
(b) First Floor
(c) Mezzanine Floor
(d) Top Floor
6. What is the full form of JNNURM?
(a) Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission
(b) Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Revival Mission
(c) Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Missionary
(d) Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Regeneration Mission
7. According to the 2011 census, population of India is
8. Identify the correct city for which the master plan is provided below
(b) New Delhi
Full Paper in Online Mode with Results & Answer Key
About the Author: Anu Handa is an Interior Designer, DIY Artist, Co-Founder and Educator at Mosaic Institute of Design. She has been the lead blogpost writer at www.mosaicdesigns.in since 2009. Her educational background in Interior Design, Urban Planning and the English Language has given her a broad base to cover a range of topics in her articles. Anu has spent 15+ years training Design & B.Arch Aspirants for entrance exams.
Passionate about Design Education, she’s briefly worked with Annamalai University as a paper setter for Design Exams. Likes to write about Design, Architecture and related fields, on online platforms like Quora. Aims at challenging the conventional & age old teaching methodology.
Comments ( 0 )
Login to create a comment