FREE NID COACHING : SERIES 1
Updated: June 21, 2020
Mosaic Institute Of Design announces fresh summer batches for NID 2017. The batches will be conducted according to the new changed pattern of NID DAT 2017 at our Ahmedabad Centre. Details of the same are provided below.
Also don’t miss to watch our latest video under Free NID Coaching Series. The tutorial focuses on pencil rendering.
More to Explore...
Schedule of New Batches for NID Entrance Coaching 2017
- New batches will start on 13th, 20th and 27th in the month of May and 3rd, 10th , 17th and 24th in the month of June.
- These Crash Courses will be available for 10 / 14 / 21 / 28 days. Students can choose batches according to their convenience. All batches are scheduled for 90 hours, only the time slots will vary.
- Admission is open to X, XI and XII appearing / passed students.
- Also Includes other design colleges like NIFT, Pearl, Soft, DJ Academy, Srishti, Symbiosis etc.
- Along with classroom coaching, students also get the benefit of complete NID Study Material and Mock NID MCQ Test and Mock NID Colour Test.
- Year long weekend and weekday programmes also available
Sharing with you our free video tutorial :
How to Render a Car
Don’t forget to share your views in the comment section. All the Best for NID Entrance Exam 2017
About the Author: Anu Handa is an Interior Designer, DIY Artist, Co-Founder and Educator at Mosaic Institute of Design. She has been the lead blogpost writer at www.mosaicdesigns.in since 2009. Her educational background in Interior Design, Urban Planning and the English Language has given her a broad base to cover a range of topics in her articles. Anu has spent 15+ years training Design & B.Arch Aspirants for entrance exams.
Passionate about Design Education, she’s briefly worked with Annamalai University as a paper setter for Design Exams. Likes to write about Design, Architecture and related fields, on online platforms like Quora. Aims at challenging the conventional & age old teaching methodology.
By - Lina
By - Sejal Parekh
By - Sejal Parekh