Nid Question Paper
In this article, we present NID Mock Test Papers for Dat Prelims - Objective Part.
Attempting these papers along with NID Previous Year Question Papers will help you improve your score and get a good rank in NID 2023.
So, let's dive in straight:
1. Identify the fielding position for a right handed batsman
(i) Mid Off
(ii) Deep Fine Leg
(iv) Short Leg
More to Explore...
NID Study Material
NID Books: Available in Full, Mini, Combo & Test Series Pack. Doorstep delivery across India.Details
Study at Home with NID eBooks! Instant Downloadable Material. Saves Time. Learn at your own pace!Details
NID Video Coaching
NID Video Coaching: Engaging Video Lessons supported by E-Books. Instant Downloadable.Details
NID Mock Tests
Free NID Mock Test based on NID Exam Pattern - Includes Timer, Detailed Results & Answer Key.Details
2. Which of the following dices is not identical to the unfolded figure shown below
3. How do solar storms effect earth ? It can cause _____________
(i) Disruption to telecommunications & navigation systems
(ii) Storms in Oceans
(iii) Earthquakes & Tsunamis
(iv) It does not effect earth in any way
4. _________ is nicknamed the Detroit of South Asia
5. Identify the logo
(i) IIM Ranchi
(ii) IIM Shillong
(iii) IIM Indore
(iv) IIM Raipur
6. Few years back, high levels of __________ & _____________ were found in the leading noodle brand Maggie
(i) Lead & Monosodium Phosphate
(ii) Lead & Monosodium Glutamate
(iii) Lead & Nicotene
(iv) Monosodium Glutamate & Ajinomoto
7. Complete the series of the problem figures by choosing the correct answer from the options given below
8. Identify partial views of objects and match them with the correct words
(i) Control-a, Transfer-b, Open-c, Cool-d
(ii) Cool-a, Open-b, Transfer-c, Control-d
(iii) Open-a, Cool-b, Control-c, Transfer-d
(iv) Open-a, Control-b, Transfer-c, Cool-d
9. Reema wanted to cook a dish comprising of potatoes and brinjals. For preparing the same she peeled the skin from both the vegetables. She further took a bowl full of water and started to cut small pieces of potatoes and brinjals into the bowl. After a while she noticed that
(i) Potatoes had settled at the bottom and brinjals were floating on water
(ii) Both the vegetables were floating
(iii) Brinjals had settled at the bottom and potatoes were floating on water
(iv) Both the vegetables had settled at the bottom
10. Identify partial views of objects and match them with the correct words
(i) Punctuality-a, Styling-b, Culinary-c, Speed-d
(ii) Speed-a, Culinary-b, Styling-c, Punctuality-d
(iii) Speed-a, Styling-b, Culinary-c, Punctuality-d
(iv) Speed-a, Styling-b, Punctuality-c, Culinary-d
11. Take two similar sized books with exactly the same number of pages. Interweave the pages of the books as you do with deck of cards. Try to do in an even manner. Hold the books from their outer edges and pull apart. What will happen?
(i) The books will separate easily
(ii) The pages will tear apart
(iii) The books are inseparable
(iv) The binding will come apart
12. Identify partial views of objects and match them with the correct words
(i) Blade-a, Sharp-b, Holes-c, Vegetables-d
(ii) Sharp-a, Vegetables-b, Holes-c, Blades-d
(iii) Blade-a, Vegetables-b, Holes-c, Sharp-d
(iv) Sharp-a, Holes-b, Vegetables-c, Blades-d
13. Which colour gives a dull monotonous feel?
14. Identify the animal footprints provided below
(i) Dog-a, Cat-b, Squirrel-c, Deer-d
(ii) Cat-a, Dog-b, Squirrel-c, Deer-d
(iii) Cat-a, Dog-b, Deer-c, Squirrel-d
(iv) Deer-a, Dog-b, Squirrel-c, Cat-d
15. Which colour stands for purity?
(i) Olive Green
(iii) Vermillon Red
16. Identify partial views of objects and match them with the correct words
(i) Pour-a, Water-b, Waste-c, Bath-d
(ii) Waste-a, Water-b, Bath-c, Pour-d
(iii) Water-a, Waste-b, Bath-c, Pour-d
(iv) Water-a, Waste-b, Pour-c, Bath-d
17. Match the colour palette with the right word
All 35 questions with answers - NID Sample Paper
About the Author: Meet Anu Handa – Interior Designer turned Edupreneur, Blogger and co-founder at Mosaic Institute of Design. Anu has spent 15+ years training Design & B.Arch Aspirants for entrance exams.
Her online platform www.mosaicdesigns.in, helps the next generation of Design & B.Arch Aspirants get the right career advice, choose the most apt design streams, help them prepare for the entrance exams and choose the best college.
She has been the lead blogpost writer at www.mosaicdesigns.in since 2009. Her educational background in Interior Design, Urban Planning and the English Language has given her a broad base to cover a range of topics in her articles.
Passionate about Design Education, she likes to write about Design, Architecture and related fields on online platforms. Aims at challenging the conventional & age old teaching methodology.
Read more on Anu Handa
Comments ( 0 )
Login to create a comment