AAT Full Study Material
Stock : In Stock
This package is a must buy for IIT - AAT Aspirants & is a huge hit among students. 10 detailed books for AAT 2017 preparation.Includes: 1 C.D. on Architectural Awareness with 2000 pics
AAT Study Material 2017 details
This package contains study material for IIT - AAT. Equal emphasis is given on theory & practical subjects. Contains 10 books & 1 C.D.
AAT STUDY MATERIAL DETAILS
COST Rs. 5000/-
10 AAT preparation Books cover entire syllabus of architecture exams in India
1. Book 1 - History of World Architecture
2. Book 2 - Prominent Buildings of the World – I
3. Book 3 - Prominent Buildings of the World – II
More than 2000 pics on Architectural Awareness
4. Book 4 - Architectural Encyclopedia
5. Book 5 - Perspective Drawing
This book deals with the most important topic of perspective drawing. Step-by-step diagramatic guide explaining in detail the method of perspective drawing making the complex topic seem easy. In detail explanation of 1 point, 2 point, 3 point, 4 point, 5 point & zero point perspectives with examples. Very Important for core concept building if you are preparing for IIT - AAT.
6. Book 6 - Sketch Development - I
This book is very helpful in preparing for Nata Drawing Test. Helping the student with drawing and design basics, it gradually advances to complex topics. If you are new to drawing or trying your hand after a long time, this is a must have book for you. The drawing exercises provide the much needed practice & lays a strong foundation for the student. This book contains the following topics:
7. Book 7 - How to draw HumansHuman body drawing is quite an interesting and challenging subject for NATA aspirants. This book incorporates step – by – step method of drawing human body and body parts. Emphasis has been laid on drawing correct human poses and postures. For this a detailed portion deals with stick figures, croquis drawing and detailed figures.
8. Book 8 – Drawing Bank
After the student is clear with the drawing basics, he / she requires consistent practice. This book provides a collection of sketches which can be referred for drawing work practice. Contains a variety of subjects like animals, birds, fruits & vegetables, tools, musical instruments, household objects, vehicles, trees, still object compositions - helping the students improve their works.
9. Book 9 – Creativity Enhancement
This book helps students in exploring their creative side. Contains the following topics: Are you Right-Brained or Left-Brained? What is Creativitiy? How To Increase Your Creative Power, Step by step method helping you increase your creative power and imagination with the help of exercises tasks & Doodle drawing.
10. Book 10 – Question Bank
Contains 200 + Problems with ANSWERS on