NATA 2017 STUDENTS OMR OUT!
Council of Architecture ( CoA ) has uploaded OMR images of candidates appeared in NATA 2017 and respective Machine Recorded Response tables are uploaded on www.nata.nic.in.
More to Explore...
- Candidates can view their respective OMRs and machine recorded responses till 4 pm on Tuesday, May 23, 2017. Unattempted questions are marked “ – ” and wrongly filled ones are marked “ * ” in the response table.
- Candidates can request for correction to the recorded responses online by payment of 1000 INR per question. Candidates can view OMR image and machine recorded response any number of times but the claim submission has to be completed in one go only. The amount will be refunded if the claim is found to be valid but will be forfeited completely if the claim is found to be false.
- COA will look into each claim and if found to be valid, the respective responses will be corrected before publication of results and ranks.
- The Nata 2017 Answer Key for different Question Booklet sets ( A/B/C/D ) will be uploaded after completion of review by the candidates.
- For any clarification regarding the feedback process, candidates may please contact CoA at email@example.com with a subject line “Seeking Clarification on Feedback process.”
- Candidates should immediately mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to email@example.com , if
- The Candidate appeared in NATA 2017 but the system is showing him / her absent, or OMR is not displayed.
- If the OMR displayed is not the candidate’s own.
- If the OMR displayed is for a wrong Question Booklet Set ( A / B / C / D )
To report any of the above issues, the candidate does not need to deposit any amount, unlike the procedure in claim for correction of machine Recorded Response.
About the Author: Anu Handa is an Interior Designer, DIY Artist, Co-Founder and Educator at Mosaic Institute of Design. She has been the lead blogpost writer at www.mosaicdesigns.in since 2009. Her educational background in Interior Design, Urban Planning and the English Language has given her a broad base to cover a range of topics in her articles. Anu has spent 15+ years training Design & B.Arch Aspirants for entrance exams.
Passionate about Design Education, she’s briefly worked with Annamalai University as a paper setter for Design Exams. Likes to write about Design, Architecture and related fields, on online platforms like Quora. Aims at challenging the conventional & age old teaching methodology.
Comments ( 0 )
Login to create a comment