NATA 2017 STUDENTS OMR OUT!
Council of Architecture ( CoA ) has uploaded OMR images of candidates appeared in NATA 2017 and respective Machine Recorded Response tables are uploaded on www.nata.nic.in.
- Candidates can view their respective OMRs and machine recorded responses till 4 pm on Tuesday, May 23, 2017. Unattempted questions are marked “ – ” and wrongly filled ones are marked “ * ” in the response table.
- Candidates can request for correction to the recorded responses online by payment of 1000 INR per question. Candidates can view OMR image and machine recorded response any number of times but the claim submission has to be completed in one go only. The amount will be refunded if the claim is found to be valid but will be forfeited completely if the claim is found to be false.
- COA will look into each claim and if found to be valid, the respective responses will be corrected before publication of results and ranks.
- The Nata 2017 Answer Key for different Question Booklet sets ( A/B/C/D ) will be uploaded after completion of review by the candidates.
- For any clarification regarding the feedback process, candidates may please contact CoA at email@example.com with a subject line “Seeking Clarification on Feedback process.”
- Candidates should immediately mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to email@example.com , if
- The Candidate appeared in NATA 2017 but the system is showing him / her absent, or OMR is not displayed.
- If the OMR displayed is not the candidate’s own.
- If the OMR displayed is for a wrong Question Booklet Set ( A / B / C / D )
To report any of the above issues, the candidate does not need to deposit any amount, unlike the procedure in claim for correction of machine Recorded Response.