NATA ADMISSIONS 2016
Nata 2016 Admission process: How to register
- Log on to the website http://www.nata.in
- Keep the necessary documents ready.
- X Marksheet
- JPG image of your photo
- Photo ID proof
- Visit " Nata Profile " Section & fill up the details in the form. Also upload the photo files
- Pay fee of Rs. 1250 ( processing charges extra ) either through credit card / netbanking / ICICI Isure bank Challan
- Select a convenient date to appear for Nata.
- Go to My Nata Forms & click Book Appointments
- Locate a region most convenient to you for booking an appointment. You will be allotted the test centre on availability of your selected date within that region.
- Appear for NATA on the registered date. Carry a valid ID, appointment voucher & stationary to appear for the test.
We Suggest You to Visit Our Free Download Section :
Preparing for NATA ? Try these free Online Tests :
About the Author: Anu Handa is an Interior Designer, DIY Artist, Co-Founder and Educator at Mosaic Institute of Design. She has been the lead blogpost writer at www.mosaicdesigns.in since 2009. Her educational background in Interior Design, Urban Planning and the English Language has given her a broad base to cover a range of topics in her articles. Anu has spent 15+ years training Design & B.Arch Aspirants for entrance exams.
Passionate about Design Education, she’s briefly worked with Annamalai University as a paper setter for Design Exams. Likes to write about Design, Architecture and related fields, on online platforms like Quora. Aims at challenging the conventional & age old teaching methodology.
Comments ( 5 )
Login to create a comment
By - syeda suha
By - Mark
By - Nithya
By - kajal
By - Nilesh Makani