NID Question Paper for M.Des Students
This article aims to assist students preparing for NID M.Des. DAT exam - Subjective Questions. Today, we solve a question from NID M.Des. previous year papers. So, lets start:
Ques. A picture of a devil is provided. Also five empty frames are provided.
Attempt any one of the following
- In the frames provided above, make the devil dance, step by step from sitting position.
- In the frames provided above, make the devil stand upside down, step by step from standing position.
- In the frames provided above, make the devil laugh, step by step from angry expression.
Please scroll down for the answer
More to Explore...
Answering part (c) of the above question
See, how easy it was to make the dreaded devil laugh. Or, do you find it tough? Let's sort this out. I'll make it very simple for you to understand:
If you pay attention, the outline of the devil's face is the same in all the 5 frames. The placement of the eyes, nose, lips also does not change. So, to answer such a question you'll need 2 important skills
- Good Drawing Skills - That's a prerequisit
- Good Observation of Human Facial Expressions - This is why I emphasize on the importance of observation and memory drawing while practicing human figures or sketching in general. You can read more on why Observation skills are Important, if you are preparing for NID? To learn various human facial expressions, you can take help from the video pack: Drawing Human Anatomy
Note: The above question is from NID Animation Design Paper.
About the Author: Meet Anu Handa – Interior Designer turned Edupreneur, Blogger and co-founder at Mosaic Institute of Design. Anu has spent 15+ years training Design & B.Arch Aspirants for entrance exams.
Her online platform www.mosaicdesigns.in, helps the next generation of Design & B.Arch Aspirants get the right career advice, choose the most apt design streams, help them prepare for the entrance exams and choose the best college.
She has been the lead blogpost writer at www.mosaicdesigns.in since 2009. Her educational background in Interior Design, Urban Planning and the English Language has given her a broad base to cover a range of topics in her articles.
Passionate about Design Education, she likes to write about Design, Architecture and related fields on online platforms. Aims at challenging the conventional & age old teaching methodology.
Read more on Anu Handa
Comments ( 0 )
Login to create a comment