SELECTED IN NID?
Apart from model making, NID STUDIO TEST focuses on another set of tests which have not been discussed much before…
About the Tests - It is a known fact that the brain recieves all information related to the outside world through the five senses: sense of sight through eyes, sense of hearing through ears, sense of smell through nose, sense of touch through skin and sense of taste through the tongue. Now, the quality and quantity of information that can be grasped in a limited period of time varies from person to person. This variation is a result of disparity in the levels of awareness among different individuals eg. two students studying for the same exam, devoting same amount of time for preparations produce different results. Being aware is no rocket science. You just have to be present in the moment with full alertness. The same level of awareness or observation skills are tested via these tests in NID.
Some Examples of the Tests
- Testing Sense of Smell - You may be exposed to different smells, maybe three or more, and asked to identify the smells.
- Testing Sense of Touch – You may be given a bag, with a narrow opening given to insert your hand. By only touching, you have to identify the objects inside.
Mock Audio Visual Tests for NID Studio Test 2017
The mock audio visual tests assess a candidates visual and hearing skills. We, at MOSAIC, with the help of our experts, have developed short tests available in the form of videos: these tests are self explanatory, timed appropriately and designed on the pattern of previous years papers.
For NID B.Des Studio Test 2017
For NID M.Des Studio Test 2017
How to prepare
- You don’t need to prepare anything in particular.
- You will not be asked anything that you have not encountered in day-to-day life.
- Sometimes, we are so engrossed in our routine lives, that we actually forget to notice what is happening around us. Just be more AWARE. Pay more attention to your surroundings. Notice what is happening around. You can try this small exercise daily in different surroundings. Be persistent until it becomes a habit.