NIFT APPLICATION FORM
NIFT IMPORTANT DATES
|Online Registration Starts||20th October 2017 to 29th December 2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration||29th December 2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration with late fees of Rs. 5000/-||2nd January 2018|
|Window to edit/update Application Form||
From 30th Dec 2017 (12:00hrs) to
2nd January 2018 ( 16:00hrs)
|Availability of Admit Card ( Online Only )||9th Jan 2018|
|Written examinations for all UG and PG programmes||21st January 2018|
|Result of Written Exam||Feb - March 2018|
|Situation Test / Group Discussion / Interview||April - May 2018|
|Declaration of Final Results||End of May - June 2018|
|Counselling||End of May - June 2018 Onwards|
NIFT ADMIT CARD 2018
NIFT ADMISSION FORM
STEP BY STEP PROCESS
1. Create Login by providing the following details:
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Re-enter Date of Birth
- Are you a person with disability
- Email - ID
- Re-enter Email ID
- Programme Type
- Programme Applied for
- Verification Code
You should have a valid Email ID before you create login.
The Email ID and date of birth you enter here will be used to login to website to fill the online registration form.
Information once filled for login cannot be changed later.
2. Now proceed to Login
(a) Fill The online Application Form - Fill all the information correctly and click the save button.
(b) Upload the Photo and Signature Images
(c) Make Payment
Application Fee for General/OBC (Non-Creamy) Category: Rs.1500/-
Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Category : Rs.750/-
Mode of Payment for Application Fees : Credit Cards/Debit Cards and Demand Draft
(1) Credit Cards /Debit Cards
Payment of application fee can be made through credit cards / debit cards. The Bank and transaction charges on the application fee will be borne by the applicant.
(2) Bank Demand Draft issued in favour of "NIFT HO" payable at New Delhi.
Payment of application fee can be made through Bank Demand Draft issued in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi. The details of the Demand Draft are to be filled in the online application form. Candidates are advised to check the following details carefully before sending the Demand Draft.
DD made in favour of “NIFT HO” ,
Amount of Demand Draft as applicable i.e. Rs 1500/- in case of GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates and Rs.750/- in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Applicants are advised to keep a print out /photocopy of Application Form and Demand Draft for further reference along with proof of payment.
Name, Date, Amount & Signature of the issuing authority on the Demand Draft. Candidates applying through Demand Draft are required to send the printout of the Application Form, duly completed in all respect, along with Demand Draft on the following address:
Project Manager - CMS
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
(d) Print Application Form
The Online Application Process is complete now.
3. Check the Status of your Application
4. Download the Admit Card
- The applicant should select only one city for NIFT examination.
- Examination center once selected can't be changed at any stage.
- NIFT reserves the right to cancel any of the examination centres mentioned below. In such a case an alternate examination Centre will be allotted by NIFT.
- For further queries, applicants can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Following is the LIST OF 32 NIFT TEST CENTRES for written examination for all UG and PG programmes to be held on 21st January 2018.
Note: For latest NIFT updates please visit the website http://www.nift.ac.in/