NIFT APPLICATION FORM
NIFT IMPORTANT DATES
|Online Registration Starts||22nd October 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||28th December 2018|
|Window to edit/update Application Form Opens||
29th Dec 2018 (12:00hrs)
|Window to edit/update Application Form Closes. Last Date for Registration with Late Fees||3rd Jan 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card ( Online Only )||10th Jan 2019|
|Written examinations for all UG and PG programmes||20th January 2019|
|Result of Written Exam||Feb - March 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration for Foreign Nationals/ SAARC/ NRIs|
|Situation Test / Group Discussion / Interview||April - May 2019|
|Declaration of Final Results||End of May - June 2019|
|Counselling||End of May - June 2019 Onwards|
NIFT ADMIT CARD 2019
- Applicants can download their Admit Cards from https://admission.net/nift2019 from 10th January 2019 (1300 hrs onwards).
- NIFT will not send the admit cards to the applicants by post.
- Applicants are advised to regularly check the NIFT official website for important updates.
NIFT ADMISSION FORM
Candidates can apply online at https://admission.net/nift2019
STEP BY STEP PROCESS
1. Create Login
2. Now proceed to Login
(a) Fill The online Application Form - Fill all the information correctly and click the save button.
(b) Upload the Photo and Signature Images
(c) Make Payment
(d) Print Application Form
The Online Application Process is complete now.
3. Check the Status of your Application
4. Download the Admit Card
- The applicant should select only one city for NIFT examination.
- Examination center once selected can't be changed at any stage.
- NIFT reserves the right to cancel any of the examination centres mentioned below. In such a case an alternate examination Centre will be allotted by NIFT.
- Following is the LIST OF 32 NIFT TEST CENTRES for written examination for all UG and PG programmes to be held on 20th January 2019.
Note: For latest NIFT updates please visit the website http://www.nift.ac.in/