ELIGIBILITY FOR JEE MAIN PAPER 2
JEE MAIN PAPER 2 ELIGIBILITY 2018
Date Of Birth - Only those Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1993 are eligible. In case of Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Persons with Disabilities ( PwD ) candidates, upper age limit is relaxable by five years.
Year Of Passing Qualifying Examination ( QE ) - Only those candidates who have passed their Class XII Exam / other qualifying examination in 2016 or 2017; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any other equivalent qualifying examination in 2018 are eligible to appear in JEE Main B.Arch (Paper 2) - 2018
Number of Subjects in the Qualifying Examination ( QE ) - Only those candidates who have taken at least five subjects in Class XII Exam / other qualifying examination are eligible to appear in JEE Main B.Arch (Paper 2) 2018 - Mathematics should be a compulsory subject.
Number Of Attempts - The Number Of Attempts which a candidate can avail at JEE Main B.Arch (Paper 2) shall be limited to three.
QUALIFYING EXAMS FOR JEE MAIN PAPER 2
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central / state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- H.S.C. vocational examination. [ Only for Admission to IITs]
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3 year duration. [ Only for Admission to IITs]
- Any Public School / Board / University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ).
- General Certificate Education ( GCE ) examination ( London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka ) at the Advanced ( A ) level. ( Only for Admission to IITs ).
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office , Geneva ( Only for Admission to IITs ).
In case the relevant QE is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public ( Board or Pre-University ) examination at an earlier level. ( Only for Admission to IITs ).
For updated information about JEE (B.Arch) please visit www.jeemain.nic.in/