Eligibility for JEE Main Paper 2
JEE MAIN PAPER 2 ELIGIBILITY 2020
Date Of Birth - For appearing in JEE (Main) Paper 2, there is no age limit for the candidates.
Year Of Passing Qualifying Examination - Only those candidates who have passed their Class XII Exam / other qualifying examination in 2018 or 2019; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any other equivalent qualifying examination in 2020 are eligible to appear in JEE Main B.Arch (Paper 2) - 2020
The eligibility criteria decided by the Council of Architecture for admission to B.Arch course other than NITs, IITs, CFTI's
Only those candidates shall be admitted to architecture course who have passed an exam at the end of the qualifying examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the qualifying examination.
For B.Planning, the candidates should have passed qualifying examination with 50% marks in Mathematics, and 50% marks in aggregate of the qualifying examination.
Qualifying Exams for JEE Main Paper 2
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central / state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3 year duration.
- Any Public School / Board / University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ).
- General Certificate Education ( GCE ) examination ( London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka ) at the Advanced ( A ) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office , Geneva.
For updated information about JEE (B.Arch) please visit www.jeemain.nic.in/