TERMS & CONDITIONS
While using www.mosaicdesigns.in, official website of Mosaic Institute Of Design and the parent company Excel Corporation, you (the user) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Excel Corporation reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any point of time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time he/she uses the Online Service(s) of Excel Corporation. All products / services and information displayed on www.mosaicdesigns.in constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions given below. www.mosaicdesigns.in reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and www.mosaicdesigns.in shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using www.mosaicdesigns.in you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of www.mosaicdesigns.in.
- Excel Corporation reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product, which is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or the payment has been levied via credit card. In the event, the payment has been processed by www.mosaicdesigns.in the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email or by SMS.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Excel Corporation will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by Excel Corporation for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Excel Corporation shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organisation/s, manufacturers / shop etc. (vendors), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of Excel Corporation.
- All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Excel Corporation through their website www.mosaicdesigns.in for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Excel Corporation reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If such User details are found or suspected not to be true (wholly or partly), Excel Corporation has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.mosaicdesigns.in and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever. Any expenses incurred by the User towards registration or purchase of product, will not be refunded.
- Excel Corporation reserves the right not to send the Study Material even after the payment for the Study Material is recieved from the User. In this case, if the Study Material is not sent, the payment will be refunded to the User.
- Excel Corporation will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User agrees clearly that the use of service(s) www.mosaicdesigns.in is at the Users sole risk. The Service(s) of www.mosaicdesigns.in is provided without warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied. EXCEL CORPORATION affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. EXCEL CORPORATION does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information although EXCEL CORPORATION current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or expressed take place between the vendors and the User.
- www.mosaicdesigns.in users/students must send their self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of class X / XII and attach recent three passport size photographs along with dully filled Admission Form (hard copy) to registered office only.
- It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exams or not. EXCEL CORPORATION is not responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
- The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents / Guardian.
- Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any Design / ARCHITECTURE / FINE ARTS Entrance Exams as well as other related entrance tests.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Registered Office immediately through a written application quoting the Name, Reference ID, and Roll No. of the student.
- Students enrolled with www.mosaicdesigns.in have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Entrance Exams., like NID, NIFT, NATA, CEPT, JEE (B.Arch) and CEED etc. as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body.
- In case any parent/guardian/student misbehaves with any staff members of the Institute unlawfully, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained
- Once the name of a student is struck-off due to non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs. 500/- for readmission.
- Excel Corporation reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs / venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
All possible precautions have been taken in publishing the study materials & answer keys sold on the website www.mosaicdesigns.in, Yet if any mistake has crept in www.mosaicdesigns.in shall not be responsible for the same. The information provided in the study material & answer keys of various examinations is believed to be useful but it is furnished without warranty of any kind from the institute & website.
- The Content you post via messages, comments, etc. will be viewable by other users of the Service. You should only provide Content that you are agreeable to sharing with others.
While signing up or registering on www.mosaicdesigns.in , you must provide us with accurate information, including your real name.You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access our website’s Service. Excel Corporation will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to act in accordance with this instruction.
- In case of any dispute, arising out of present terms & conditions, same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Chairman of Excel Corporation. The seat of arbitrator will be at Ahmedabad only. In any case if any matter has to go to the court, only Ahmedabad Court shall have jurisdiction to decide such matters.
When You use the Website www.mosaicdesigns.in or send e-mails or other data to Us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us electronically. You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email, SMS, phone call or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
“Content” means any information, text, graphics or any other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the website.
- Your License to Excel Corporation: By submitting, posting or displaying Content on www.mosaicdesigns.in, you grant us a worldwide, non – exclusive, royalty – free license ( with the right to sublicense ) to use, copy, reproduce, process, modify, adapt, transmit, publish, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods ( now known or later developed ). Additionally, by uploading content to the website, you warrant, represent and agree that you have the right to grant Excel Corporation the license described above.
- Excel Corporation reserves the right in its discretion to remove any Content from the Site, suspend or terminate your account at any time
- All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Service. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Service. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate and any use of Content obtained by you through the Service is at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Excel Corporation be liable in any way for any Content made available via the Service.
- Links: The Service may contain links to third – party websites. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or the contents, products or services available from such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites
REFUND POLICY FOR CLASSROOM COURSES
- No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever. It is towards administrative expenses incurred by the company.
- No refund will be made under any circumstances after joining the Short Term Classroom Courses like Crash Courses / Short Term Courses / Compact Course
- If any student pays the fee for any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses and wants to withdraws/asks for refund before the commencement of classes / course in the Institute, the admission fee and the first installment of tuition fee paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration fee will not be refunded.
- If a student of any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses leaves the classes / Institute within 10 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the institute due to any reason whatsoever, the tuition fee paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration fee & admission fee will not be refunded.
- If a student of any course other than Short Term Classroom Courses, leaves the classes / institute within 20 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the institute due to any reason whatsoever, the 75% of the tuition fee paid (in 1st installment) will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration fee & admission fee will not be refunded.
- If any student leaves the classes/institute after 20 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the institute due to any reason whatsoever, then no refund of admission fee and tuition fee paid & encashed will be made under any circumstances. Only the PDC’s (if any) which have not been encashed on the date of refund application shall be cancelled / returned.
- All refund cheques will be issued in the name of student / parents only.
- If any student drops in between the session & asks for refund, he/she will be refunded as per refund policy.
- “Pro-rata calculation is done taking into account the number of days a student attended the classes i.e., from the date of starting of the batch to the date of submission of application of refund”. For example, a course starts on 4th July & student joins on 16th July & continues to attend classes and the last lecture which he/she attended was on 14/11/2014 but submitted refund application of 13/12/2014 then the number of days to be counted will be from 4th July to 13th December = 163 days. It is multiplied by fee for one day which is calculated by dividing course tuition fee by no. of days from the starting of course to the ending date of course as per prospectus.
For the purpose of calculation of refund:
- The date of commencement of the batch will be considered and not the date of joining of any student in the institute.
- Parents must insist for receipt of refund application from the front office. The date of submission of refund application will be considered and not by the number of classes attended by the student or from the date the student stopped attending classes.