SUBMIT AN ARTICLE
We welcome contributions in the form of online education guest posts in the Design / Architecture education niche. We invite content producers with exceptional writing skills and expertise in the subject to share their knowledge with a large audience of students, parents and professionals who would love to hear from you.
GUEST BLOG GUIDELINES
These guidelines are designed to help you understand what we accept and don’t accept for inclusion in our article/blog post database. Before you submit to our site, we ask that you read them first.
Article should have minimum 600-800 words. Longer articles with 800-1500 words have a better chance of getting published. Well researched content with 2-3 images is preferable.
We accept unique, unpublished content written specially for our website. Your article should be well researched on topics that are helpful to our niche audience. The article must have proper English, which includes proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure. Avoid complicated words, keep it simple as majority of the audience is students. Don’t use long sentences, make use of bullets. An introduction and conclusion to the main article is preferable. Use H1, H2 etc. tags for Headings. We are strictly against plagiarism and we do not accept auto-generated content.
If the article is making any claims, you should provide reference for the same. All images should be copyright-free or should be owned by you. You can make your article interesting by supporting it with industry data, stats, case studies etc.
Following are a list of things that should not be there in your article
1. Must not contain topics that have already been covered in our blogpost. Please have a look at our blog post section before submitting an article.
2. Must not contain information that promotes unethical internet activities, business practices or anything that would create a poor user experience for web users.
3. Must not contain unattributed content to which the author does not have exclusive rights.
4. Must not contain negative content towards any product, company, individual, or group.
5. Must not contain profanity or pornographic material.
6. Must not contain illegal or overly controversial content.
7. Must not contain rehashed content, or material overly similar to your prior submissions.
8. We do not allow you to republish your guest post to your blog, LinkedIn, Medium or Inbound.org afterward. We only publish articles which are exclusive to our site.
Just a few examples of topics for guest posts include:
B.Arch Admission Process
Career in Design
KEYWORDS & LINKS
Stuffing keywords in the title or body of an article sounds repetitive and reads awkwardly, therefore special attention should be given to ensure you monitor your keyword repetition. It is important to make sure the article reads naturally.
We strictly follow content guidelines from Google regarding link spamming and abuse of guest article distribution for the purpose of spammy link building. Please do not put excessive number of links just for the sake of building large number of backlinks. We do not provide links to low-quality websites, spammy websites, adult websites, online gaming websites, or any other website that we think can harm our website’s search engine ranking. Articles created by SEO companies for the purpose of link building business are straightaway rejected as they do not meet our quality expectations. Please provide only two genuine links to your company website or personal blog , to avoid rejection of your article. Normally, we retain a link for 1 year. It can also exceed the duration, depending on the discretion of our editorial team.
We charge a publishing fee for commercial content . If you are interested in posting commercial content, please contact us on email@example.com to discuss pricing and options.
If you can publish one of our guest articles on your websites with a link to our website, we can also have your article published on our website providing you with a backlink. The website in which you publish our article should be equally qualified and authentic.
- Login (Register if not already registered) on our website at https://mosaicdesigns.in/submit-a-guest-post/
- Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send content using MS Word only
- If your article meets our editorial and quality guidelines, your article will be published
By submitting your article(s) / blog post(s) to us;
1. You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
2. Your submission to https://mosaicdesigns.in/ gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article /blog post on the website.
3. It is the https://mosaicdesigns.in/ team’s sole decision as to whether your article / blog post is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article / blog post will be published. We reserve the right to remove your article / blog post and/or account at any time for any reason.
4. The https://mosaicdesigns.in/ Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your article / blog post in a topic /category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
5. If your article / blog post does not conform to the https://mosaicdesigns.in/ Articles editorial guidelines, our editors may edit your article so that it does conform to the posted editorial guidelines. Please read our guidelines before submitting your articles to save time and speed the article approval process.
6. We at https://mosaicdesigns.in/ reserve the right to include calls-to-action to
https://mosaicdesigns.in/ content, including but not limiting to email newsletters, eBooks and other downloadable content and media.
In case of any queries, please email us at email@example.com