NIFT - Bachelor of Design
Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) - 4 years
Eligibility: 10+2 from a recognised Board of Education
- Accessory Design - The programme prepares students for careers as Designers, Brand Managers, Visual Merchandisers, Product Managers and Entrepreneurs in broad areas of precious and costume jewellery, leather goods, giftware, tableware, watches, footwear, handicrafts and lifestyle products.
CAMPUSES - Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Kangra, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Rae Bareli, Patna, Shillong and Jodhpur
Seats - 420
Accessory Design at NIFT New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Rae Bareli, Shillong and Kangra:
Product range: Home Accessories, Luxury products, Lighting, & Lighting Fixtures, Garden Sitting, Bathroom & Kitchen Accessories and Utensils, Leisure Accessories, Switches, Door Knobs, Toys & Children Products, Architectural Accessories, Corporate & Business Accessories, Handcrafted Accessories & Visual Merchandising for Retail Business Environments.
Jewellery & Precious Products specialisation at NIFT Gandhinagar and Kolkata
Product Range: Precious & Costume Jewellery, Silverware, Giftware using Precious Metal & Stones.
- Fashion Communication - Fashion Communication is a specialized programme that enables students to acquire communication skills pertinent to the Fashion and Lifestyle industry. Five exit levels are envisaged overall: Graphic Design, Visual Merchandising, Retail Space Design, Styling and Photography, Fashion Journalism, Public Relations/ Events and Fashion Advertising.
CAMPUSES - Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Kannur, Kangra, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Rae Bareli, Jodhpur, Shillong and Srinagar
Seats - 420
- Fashion Design - The programme prepares students to pursue careers as Designers, Freelance Design Consultants, Design Managers, Stylists, Exhibition and Visual Display Experts, Forecasting and Fashion Trends Forum Organisers, Costume Designers, Illustrators, Pattern Engineers and Entrepreneurs.
CAMPUSES - Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar,Hyderabad, Kannur, Kangra, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Rae Bareli & Shillong
Seats - 450
- Knitwear Design - The programme has been designed to create well-rounded professionals equipped to handle the challenges of circular and flat-bed knitting in the domestic and export fields. They can pursue careers as Designers, Creative Managers, Merchandisers, Production Managers and Entrepreneurs.
CAMPUSES - Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kannur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Seats - 210
- Leather Design - The programme equips students to pursue a wide range of careers in the Leather Garments, Fashion goods, Personal Lifestyle accessories and Footwear industry. Their opportunities involve activities Centered around Design & Product Development, Merchandising, Manufacturing, Retail and new Media. The course also develops entrepreneurial skills enabling students to set up businesses geared for Export and Domestic markets.
CAMPUSES - Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Rae Bareli
Seats - 120
- Textile Design - The programme prepares students for a wide range of careers in textile industry; mills, export houses, with fashion designers, design studios, handloom cooperatives, NGO’s and buying agencies as Designers or Managers, or work independently as Designers or Entrepreneurs.
CAMPUSES - Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Kangra, Kannur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna and Jodhpur
Seats - 390
Note: For latest NIFT updates please visit the website http://www.nift.ac.in/
Comments ( 0 )
Login to create a comment