NIFT Situation Test
NIFT SITUATION TEST
- Shortlisted candidates for B.Design written entrance examination are required to take a Situation Test. It is a hands-on test to evaluate the candidate’s skills for material handling and innovative ability on a given situation with a given set of materials.
- Candidates have to work in the given set of materials. No additional or outside material will be provided /permitted.
- The model will be evaluated on space visualization, innovative and creative use of given material, composition of elements, colour scheme, construction skill, finesse of the model and overall presentation etc. These parameters will be checked with the write up explaining the concept behind the model constructed.
- On the spot evaluation of the test will be done by the Jury.
- The write-up for the model has to be provided in English.
- The model will not be preserved for future reference.
Note: For latest NIFT updates please visit the website http://www.nift.ac.in/