JEE Main Paper 2 Registration 2022
Updated: Mar 12, 2022 by Anu Handa
|JEE Main Paper 2 Sample Paper||JEE Main Paper 2 Exams||JEE Main Paper 2 Syllabus|
JEE Main Paper 2 Applications for the academic year 2022-23 are out now. The Online Registration starts on March 1, 2022 and ends on March 31, 2022. Candidates can fill the Online Application Form on NTA website jeemain.nta.nic.in. Admit Cards will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully filled & submitted the Application Form along with the application fees. Before applying for JEE Main Paper 2, the candidate should make sure that they are eligible to appear for JEE Main Paper 2
JEE Main Paper 2 Exam Date 2022
Exam Important Dates 2022
|Online submission of application form||March 1, 2022 - March 31, 2022|
|Announcement of city of Examination||First Week of April 2022|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA Website||Second week of April 2022|
|JEE Main Paper 2 Exam||
April 16, 2022 to April 24, 2022
|Display of Question Paper attempted by the Candidate & Answer Keys for inviting Challenges||
To be displayed on NTA website in due course
|Declaration of Result||To be displayed on NTA website in due course|
JEE Main Paper 2 Fee Details
Paper 1: BE/BTech or Paper 2A: B Arch or Paper 2B: B Plan
|Type of Candidate||
Fee in Rs
Paper 1: BE/BTech & Paper 2A: B Arch OR Paper 1: BE/BTech & Paper 2B: B Planning OR Paper 1: BE/BTech, Paper 2A: B Arch & Paper 2B: B Planning OR Paper 2A: B Arch & Paper 2B: B Planning
|Type of Candidate||
Fee in Rs
JEE Main Paper 2 Registration Form 2022
Application Forms for JEE Main B.Arch/B.Plan (Paper 2) can only be filled online through the NTA website
Follow the steps given below to apply online
1. Registration Form: In order to register for the Online Application Form, the candidates are required to submit their personal details, after which an Application Number will be gnerated and will be used to complete the remaining steps.
2. Application Form: The candidates can log in with the system generated Application Number and pre-created Password for completing the Application Form.
3. Upload the Scanned Images of Candidate's Photograph, Signature and Category Certificate (if applicable) and PwD Certificate (wherever applicable)
4. Pay the fees
6. Take printout of the Confirmation Page and keep it for future reference.
JEE Main Paper 2 Admit Card
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and successfully fill & submit the Application Form along with the application fees will be provisionally issued e-Admit Cards through NTA website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website. Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
- The candidate has to appear in the examination at the given Centre on the date and shift/timing as indicated in his/her e-Admit Card.
- In case of any discrepancy in particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph & signature shown in the e-Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate should immediately approach NTA Helpline Number between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The Admit Card for the Session I of the exam may be available for download in the second week of March 2022. The timing for downloading the Admit Card for subsequent sessions of the exam will be announced on the NTA website.
- Candidates should preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
- Candidates must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
Important Documents to carry to the Examination Hall
- Print copy of Admit Card along with Self Declaration downloaded from NTA website duly filled in.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during the examination.
- Any one of the original photo IDs:
- School Identity Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card with Photograph
- E-Aadhar with Photograph
- Ration Card with Photograph
- 12th Class Board Admit Card with Photograph
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
PwD certificate regarding physical limitation in an examination to write as per Annexures given in information bulletin, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
- A simple transparent ball point pen
For updated information about JEE Main Paper 2 please visit jeemain.nta.nic.in.
About the Author: Anu Handa is an Interior Designer, DIY Artist, Co-Founder and Educator at Mosaic Institute of Design. She has been the lead blogpost writer at www.mosaicdesigns.in since 2009. Her educational background in Interior Design, Urban Planning and the English Language has given her a broad base to cover a range of topics in her articles. Anu has spent 15+ years training Design & B.Arch Aspirants for entrance exams.
Passionate about Design Education, she’s briefly worked with Annamalai University as a paper setter for Design Exams. Likes to write about Design, Architecture and related fields, on online platforms like Quora. Aims at challenging the conventional & age old teaching methodology.