NID APPLICATION FORMS 2017-18
NID has invited Application Forms 2017 - 18 for Master of Design ( M.Des. ) , Bachelor of Design ( B.Des. ) and Graduate Diploma Programme in Design ( GDPD ). The online admission process has commenced on 26th October 2017 on http://admissions.nid.edu/ and ends on November 28, 2016 ( Till 1400 hrs ). The Design Aptitude Test ( DAT ) Prelims for NID Master of Design, Bachelor of Design and GDPD will be held on January 8, 2017.
Before starting the application process, familiarize yourself with admission related relevant information like programmes offered, number of seats, eligibility criteria, test centres etc. for M.Des.,B.Des. and GDPD programmes. To access the above information you can visit:
NID 2017: How to Apply ?
Step 1: Sign up/Registration
- Visit www.admissions.nid.edu
- Register/Sign Up
- While registering, provide a valid email address and an active mobile number, since these contacts will be used for all future communications with the applying candidate.
- You will recieve an email at the registered email address. Please check your spam folder, in case you do not find the email in your inbox. This email will be useful for future reference, so do not delete the recieved email.
- Log in to your account using the email id and date of birth provided during registration.
Step 2: Filling the Online Application Form
- After you Log in, proceed to Step 2–Application Form.
- Fill in all the required details.
- You can either click ‘Save & Exit’ to complete the form at a later time or date or after filling all details, click ‘Save & Proceed’ to go to the ‘Upload Document’ section.
Step 3: Uploading your Documents & signature
- Follow the instructions to upload a scanned photograph and scanned signature of the applicant.
- Candidates applying under the SC and ST categories are required to upload their Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Candidates applying under the Persons with Disability (PwD) category are required to upload their Disability Certificate issued by a competent medical authority as per the guidelines of the Government of India.
- Candidates applying under the Overseas category are required to upload the first and last page of their passport, clearly showing all of their personal information.
- Following is the list of documents to be uploaded by candidates of various categories at the time of applying online
|Category / Documents||Photo||Signature||Certificate|
|OBC - NCL Category||Yes||Yes||No|
|SC Category||Yes||Yes||Yes, Caste Certificate|
|ST Category||Yes||Yes||Yes, Tribe Certificate|
|Open-PwD Category||Yes||Yes||Yes, Disability Certificate|
|Open-NCL-PwD Category||Yes||Yes||Yes, Disability Certificate|
|SC-PwD Category||Yes||Yes||Yes, Caste & Disability Certificate|
|ST-PwD Category||Yes||Yes||Yes, Tribe & Disability Certificate|
|Overseas Category||Yes||Yes||First Page and Last Page of Passport|
6. After uploading the relevant documents, click ‘Save and Exit’ to complete the form at a later time or date or click ‘Save & Proceed’ to go to the Payment section.
- All photographs must be in JPG format and under 100 KB in size. It must be a coloured photograph taken at a professional studio. Photographs taken via mobile phone and other kinds of self-composed portraits will not be accepted.
- All signature files must be in JPG format and under 100 KB in size. You should have your signature digitally photographed or scanned and cropped to the required size.
- Caste Certificates for SC / ST Categories, Disability Certificates for Persons with Disability (PwD) category, Documents for Overseas category must be in JPG format and under 150 KB in size.
Step 4: Pay Application Fee & Print:
1. Category-wise Application Fees for Academic Year 2017-18 are as under:
|Programme/Category||For B.Design and GDPD||For M.Design - 1 Discipline||For M.Design - 2 Discipline|
|General Category||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 4000|
|OBC - NCL||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 4000|
|SC||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|ST||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|General-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|OBC-NCL-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|SC-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|ST-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|Overseas Candidates||Rs. 2000 ( Only B.Des.)||Rs. 2000||Rs. 4000|
2. Select method of payment—either credit/debit card to pay online or demand draft to pay offline, and submit the required details.
3. You will be asked to verify your details, after which you can proceed to make the payment.
Please take a moment to review your information as modifying or editing your application form is NOT possible after this stage.
4. After paying online, you will be redirected to the ‘Print’ section where you can save your form as a PDF file and print it.
5. If paying via demand draft, it should be in favour of ‘All India Management Association’payable at New Delhi. You will be asked to fill in the details of the Demand Draft online to complete the submission process. This should be done before 1400 hrs. on Monday, 28 November 2016.
6. To complete the application process, you must send the demand draft and a printout of your application form in a single envelope to the following address, so as to reach before 02 December, 2016. Please note that candidates who have made online payment via debit/ credit card are NOT required to send the print-out of your application form . Address for sending Demand Draft and printed copy of Application Form (only in case if application fees is paid via demand draft):
The Project Manager–CMS
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
- For applications received after 28 November 2016, the application fees (including late fees) applicable will be double the amount indicated above.
- Application fee is NEITHER refundable NOR transferable.
- The Application fees paid online (by debit/credit card) DOES NOT INCLUDE any bank/ transaction charges, and the same, as applicable, will be borne by the applicant.
Note: For latest NID updates please visit the website http://admissions.nid.edu/
Comments ( 0 )
Login to create a comment