NATA EXAM DETAILS
NATA ENTRANCE EXAM 2019
As per the latest notification by Council of Architecture, NATA 2019 will be conducted twice in an year all over the country on 14th April 2019 (Sunday) and 7th July 2019.
The test will comprise of two parts: Part A consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing test.
More to Explore...
NATA EXAM DATE
Nata Exam 2019 will be held all over the country on 14th April 2019 and 7th July 2019.
NATA ADMISSION 2019
Qualifying Nata does not guarantee admission to B.Arch Course in any Institute or College. COA does not conduct the counselling process but is held by the participating Institutions individually. After the declaration of results, candidates can apply to various Colleges & Institutions in order to secure their seat to first year of B.Arch Course.
NATA EXAM PATTERN 2019
- MODE OF EXAM: One day Examination to be held on 14th April 2019 and 7th July 2019 all over the country.
- SUBJECTS: The first section comprises of Mathematics & General Aptitude Test. The second section deals with Drawing Test.
- DURATION: Nata Exam will be for 3 hours.
- QUESTION TYPES: Multiple Choice Questions for Mathematics & General Aptitude Test. The second part of the Exam deals with Drawing Test.
- DISTRIBUTION OF MARKS: Mathematics Section comprises of 40 Marks, General Aptitude - 80 Marks and Drawing Test - 80 Marks.
- MARKING SCHEME: Two marks per correct answer will be awarded to the candidates for Mathematics & General Aptitude Section.
- TOTAL MARKS: Nata Exam will be for 200 marks.
- NEGATIVE MARKING: No negative marking for Nata 2019.
- RESULT FORMAT: The result will be available as follows:
1. Marks obtained in each component and out of 200.
- QUALIFYING MARKS: Qualifying marks for NATA-2019 would be based on the following rules:
1. At least 25% must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
2. At least 25% must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
3. Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.
- VALIDITY OF SCORE: NATA-2019 score shall be valid only for admission in the session 2019-20.
- RECHECKING OF ANSWER SHEET: The Answer Sheet for each candidate for Part A will be uploaded along with subject wise mark(s) secured. But no review will be available for Part B.
NATA Exam 2019 - Schedule of Examination
|Date & Time for Nata Exam||Subjects||Marks Alloted||Time Duration|
14 April 2019 ( Sunday )
7 July 2019 ( Sunday )
11:15 am to 1:15 pm
Mathematics ( MCQ )
General Aptitude ( MCQ )
20 X 2 = 40 Marks (MCQ Online)
40 X 2 = 80 Marks (MCQ Online)
|First 60 Minutes|
|Total 80 Marks (Paper & Pencil)||Last 120 Minutes|