Nata Exam Question Paper
Updated: July 23, 2020
1. Why was Statue Of Liberty Built?
(a) It was a gift from France to celebrate America’s freedom
(c) After the end of 1812 war
(d) After the end of civil war
2. Which of the following dices is identical to the unfolded figure shown below
3. Why is Statue Of Liberty green in colour ?
(a) Because it is decaying
(b) Weathering of Copper
(c) Oxidation Effects
(d) Because of Fungus
4. Understand the relationship between 1 & 2. Choose the missing figure from the options given such that a similar relationship is established between 3 & 4.
5. In the given problem figure, find out the total number of surfaces of objects
6. Identify the structure
(a) Taj Mahal
(b) Humayun's Tomb
(c) Red Fort
(d) Fatehpur Sikri
7. ____________ is a tint of red.
8. Identify the material
(b) Woolen carpet
9. A sheet of paper is folded & cut in the given steps. Select the correct answer from the options given below which resembles the pattern paper acquires when it is unfolded
10. Understand the relationship between a & b. Choose the missing figure from the options given such that a similar relationship is established between c & d.
11. If Orange : Juice, then Mango : ________
12. Understand the relationship between a & b. Choose the missing figure from the options given such that a similar relationship is established between c & d
13. Violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange, red form the ____________.
(a) Prang Colour Wheel
(b) Munsell Colour System
(c) Warm Colour Wheel
(d) Visible Spectrum
14. Assuming the question figure to be a transparent sheet with a given pattern. Find out the correct figure from the options which would appear when the problem figure is folded along the dotted line
15. A 3-D problem figure is given below. Identify the correct front view from the options.
16. In the given problem figure, find out the total number of surfaces of objects
17. Complete the series of the problem figures by choosing the correct answer from the options given below
18. Identify the architect of the structure
(a) Robert Fellows Chisholm
(b) Edwin Lutyens
(c) Herbert Baker
(d) Henry Irwin
19. Identify the location of the structure
20. Complete the series of the problem figures by choosing the correct answer from the options given below
All 40 questions with answers - Nata Aptitude Questions
About the Author: Anu Handa is an Interior Designer, DIY Artist, Co-Founder and Educator at Mosaic Institute of Design. She has been the lead blogpost writer at www.mosaicdesigns.in since 2009. Her educational background in Interior Design, Urban Planning and the English Language has given her a broad base to cover a range of topics in her articles. Anu has spent 15+ years training Design & B.Arch Aspirants for entrance exams.
Passionate about Design Education, she’s briefly worked with Annamalai University as a paper setter for Design Exams. Likes to write about Design, Architecture and related fields, on online platforms like Quora. Aims at challenging the conventional & age old teaching methodology.
Comments ( 0 )
Login to create a comment