IS COACHING NECESSARY FOR NATA ?
Once upon a time, there were two friends: A and B. Both were studying in Std. XII and decided to appear in a competitive exam, lets say X. To start the preparation, A enrolled in a reputed coaching institute for an year long course. On the other hand, B opted for self – preparation. Time passed, both appeared for exam X and soon the results were declared. To everybody’s surprise and against what was expected, B passed the exam with flying colours whereas A failed to do the same.
Many of us can relate to the above story and the characters in real life also. So what does this imply ?
- Are coaching classes useless ?
- No, this is absolutely not true ?
Nata is National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by Council of Architecture to measure the aptitude of the candidates for admission to first year of 5 year B.Arch Degree at recognized colleges across India.
Numerous Nata Coaching Institutes have sprung up in every nook and corner of cities making the decision of choice even more difficult for Nata Aspirants. Now, lets discuss the key benefits of joining a Nata Coaching Class
- Years of experience of a genuine institute does help with Nata Preparation.
- Students who decide to prepare on their own require a lot of self – discipline, regularity and dedication. How many students can maintain the enthusiasm all throughout the year ? Core Concepts and basics taught by learned faculties from targeted & precise Nata Study Material are easier to grasp rather than self – learning.
- Saves Time
- Provides competitive environment.
- Keeps you updated with latest Nata Admission News.
- Provides with lots of Mock Nata Test Series for practice.
At the same time, mere joining an Institute of repute does not guarantee success in exams. After joining a good Institute for Nata Preparation, a student should be 100% prepared for the following:
- Genuine Interest in Architecture
- Punctuality in the class.
- Regularity with home – work and Nata Mock Tests
- Self – Discipline to follow a regular time table.
- Lastly, sincerity, dedication and hardwork go a long way in deciding the fate of the student in the exams.
But, before joining an institute, make sure of the following:
- Don’t join an institute merely going by the advertisements. Marketing gimmicks are often misleading and should never be the sole criteria in decision making process.
- Its important to take feedback from senior students about the teaching quality, faculties etc.
- Attitude of the Institute towards the students does matter ie. whether the institute is an educational establishment with higher aims or merely another business organization with sole purpose of making money.
- Ensure that the Nata Coaching Classes you have chosen, focuses on imparting intelligence based coaching instead of knowledge based coaching. This helps even if the student is faced with a new question in the exam that he / she has never faced before, then also he / she can tackle with confidence.
- Lastly details like number of classes, teaching hours and schedule of batches can be asked.
To sum up , we can say that coaching for Nata is 100% helpful for students and can unlock the doors to success.
What is Success? It is 99% hardwork and 1% talent. With practice, an average student can also score above 140 in Nata ( which is considered a good score in Nata )
NATA COACHING AT MOSAIC INSTITUTE OF DESIGN
NATA Crash Courses : Mosaic offers Crash Courses scheduled for 90 hours specially designed for outstation students who can choose any of the suitable batches – Diwali Batches, Winter Batches, Summer Batches or general Crash Courses according to their convenience: 28 Days / 21 Days / 14 days / 10 Days at our Ahmedabad centre. Students can benefit immensely from this course. PG facility is also available.
Click here for Schedule of Batches
Fill Online Registration Form to book your seats.
Or Visit http://mosaicdesigns.in/information/coaching/NATA for more details.